“Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see…” Heb 11:1.What a joy to have faith and leave by Faith. I am so excited to reach you once again with grate new about our ministry that you are part of.
We thank God so much for His protection and provision, God has kept us well though John Mark had some breathing problems but now he is improving. We thank you for your prayers and support.
R.O.G Church and Evangelism
God is continuing to pour out is blessing that is overwhelming me as the Pastor. We see many people coming with Spiritual wounds and God touches them. Four years ago I never knew where the Lord was taking us but as we stay faithful and focused we can see where we are going. Thank you for being part of this. We are continuing with our Evangelism Campaigns, more Souls are coming to the Lord. We reach in collages, streets, markets and House to House visitation. Our number is growing each Sunday; I am not scared of this because each Member is reaching out to some one during the week. Most members know how to use FAITH which makes the campaign easy. We also provide Bibles to new believers and Pastors who have old ones that miss some pages, Engaging in open debts with Muslims.
Each day I see the lord working through our Children, providing for them and healing them. Several changes have taken place because of your giving financially toward this project. Children’s lives are changed in the home. Our staff is working hard to see positive changes.
Since our Church came to this area it has been our prayers that God help us get clean water. Since our School, community and filing our baptistery with water was a big problem. Many of you have been praying and finding ways off making this happen. Am happy to inform you that God did it through some people I have never seen but felt the burden. Now we have clean water. Below is the spring where every one around our community has been getting water but now God has provided. Thank you so much for your prayers.
River of God Christian Academy
What a blessing to our Church to extend a hand of support to the community and opening up a channel of Evangelism to our Muslim family neighbours, Already we have 2 families that joined our Church through their son Hasan who attends our School.
Next year the Lord is leading us to step up our in Faith again. We want to help more Children to access good education. This is how we are going to do it.
- If we have 50 Children able to pay school fees, we shall admit 50 who are less privileged and orphans for free education. In other words 50% of our school children will be accessing free education.
- The Church Board selected a committee that will work with the local leaders to determine those Children that are most needy.
- Every Saturday all the sponsored Children will be required to come to Church for 3 hour for discipleship and other Christian activities.
- Once a month we shall be having a School family day, where all our Children will come with their parents or guardian to school. On that day time will be set apart to share Christ with them. We are confident that through this program many Muslim families will have escape to hear the Gospel.
In order to make this dream come to pass next we have need of completing our school structures above. Please if you feel touched and you want to donate any amount you can contact me for more details and costs.
Up Coming Events
- Mega Open Air Crusade from 20th -26th Nov 2011
- Launching of a Lunch Hour prayer meetings in the middle of the town.
- Our End of Year Annual Believers Conference. From 26th-31 Dec 2011
- Karamoja Mission 8th– 21st Jan 2012
- Prayer for Gods wisdom and proper leadership as the ministry grows.
- Please pray for my families provision
- Pray for more souls to come to Christ during this season of our Church.
- Please continue to pray for Gods provision towards all our projects that are aimed at changing lives.
- Pray that God will bring the right people to work with us both in Spiritual and physical support.
- Please pray for a ministry Van; we need $16000 dollars for a 4WD van.
- Pray for our up coming events.
We thank you so much dear for your time, prayers and financial support without it; it would be so difficult to see all this happening.
Pastor Samuel and Mercy Mwesigwa