Our Asian partners have been busy sharing the Gospel in some very dark places and creating a vision for each of their ministries – here are some highlights.
GSSK – India
- Currently have 2 Christian schools reaching about 240 young people
- New seniors ministry
- Continued outreach to plant and encourage house churches
- Vision to start a technical school for 8th grade graduates
- Vision to have their own school bus to keep the children safe on the roads
- Vision for an 8 room school to enlarge outreach to more students and offer better education.
CYSC – India
- Currently discipling young people through a variety of programs and outreaches
- Widows ministry offers prayer, socialization and meals
- Medical ministry reaches about 60 per day
- Cooperative ministry with about 60 churches to share the Gospel together
- Large library, computer center and sewing center
- Vision to be able to house the widows
- Vision to have a full-time doctor and available medicine at the clinic
- Currently church planting throughout northeastern Pakistan
- Building a new church complex
- Vision to have a guest house/conference center
- Vision to have a 3-wheeled taxi service to offset ministry expenses
- Currently have 80 orphans in homes
- Have students in Bible college
- Have a pig farm to help to offset the orphanage costs
- Conduct many outreaches locally and into different states – April will be a large outreach for the Water Festival
- Vision to start a Bible College – dedication to be June of this year
- Vision to have a small rice paddy – 10 acres to help to feed the orphans and Bible School students.
Where there is no vision the people perish – as you can see there is no impending death for the ministries of our Asian partners. They have great vision, resourcefulness, compassion and dedication.