What We Believe
Harvesters accepts the following statement of faith:
- We believe in one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the sixty-six books of the Old and New Testaments are without error, are plenary and verbally inspired, and are the final authority in faith and practice.
- We believe in the fall of man, so that all are sinners, lost and in need of salvation.
- We believe in the Deity of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father and His future personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that the only way of salvation is by grace alone through the believer’s faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the new birth of each believer, produced by the Holy Spirit, and that He indwells those who have received Christ to enable them to live godly lives.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of born-again believers in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection and everlasting blessedness of the saved and the bodily resurrection and everlasting punishment of the lost.
- We believe that every believer shares in the responsibility to teach and to preach the Gospel throughout the world.